Canada's study abroad process
First, you need to fill out a customs declaration form on the plane, including your personal identification information, including your name, passport number, contact information, guardian information, etc. If there are any items that need to be declared, you need to fill in this time. Otherwise, it will be very troublesome to check it out at the customs.
After getting off the plane, first pass the customs, the immigration inspector will check your passport and confirm that it will be released after no problem.
Then go to pick up the luggage, push a car to the side of the big turntable, this is the same as the domestic, not much to talk about.
International students generally need to go to the Immigration Bureau (in the airport, after the customs can be seen) to take the student visa (that is, the study permit, commonly known as the small sign), and the big sign (ie visa) can be different in the country, the small sign needs After arriving in Canada, I will go to the immigration office. There is a room with two or three windows. I will first pick up the number. When the turn is over, the signing officer will naturally call you. Generally, you can get it if you have complete procedures.
When you leave the baggage hall (the office of the immigration office is also in the hall), the inspector will finally confirm your passport and then you can go out.
Studying and entering the country in Canada
Students are required to bring the following documents when they enter China:
1. Original passport and visa;
2. Take the immigration paper (the immigration paper will be given to the applicant along with the visa page when you sign the visa) in exchange for the entry study permit paper. (After entry, after the immigration officer has checked your passport ticket, you must go to the counter on the other side. In exchange for the immigration study permit paper for the immigration officer in exchange for a study permit, otherwise it will result in the inability to enter the country. Even if you can enter the country, no study permit will bring you a lot of trouble in future renewals;
3. Minors also need to present a guardianship letter;
4. Canadian Customs entry form (filled in on the plane);
5. Original or photocopy of the Canadian School Admission Notice;